Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site (‘No.3 Gin’) is provided by BB&R Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using No.3 Gin you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of No.3 Gin. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use No.3 Gin.
2. BB&R Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of No.3 Gin after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You must be over the minimum legal drinking age in your country of residence to visit this site. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase alcoholic beverages in the UK. Local law applies to all other countries. No.3 Gin requires that customers agree to supply proof of age on request. No.3 Gin is fully licensed and by entering the site you confirm that you are above the legal drinking age in your country of residence.
USE OF NO.3 GIN
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use No.3 Gin content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any No.3 Gin content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of No.3 Gin content requires the prior written permission of BB&R Ltd.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. No.3 Gin will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of No.3 Gin.
6. BB&R Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in No.3 Gin content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that No.3 Gin or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
No authority is given (implied or expressly) by us to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the website or to use a representation of any company’s names or trademarks or brand names and logos contained on this website we reserve the right to prohibit links to our site.
This website may include links to other websites which may be of interest to you. We have no responsibility for the content of any website to which this site links.
7. All trademarked or copyright images, names and logos identifying No.3 Gin or third parities and their products are subject to the restrictions of that copyright and should not be used without the prior consent of the trademark or copyright owners.
8. In accordance with the Companies Act 2006, the operator of the site is:
Registered in England No 379553
3 St James’s Street
London SW1A 1EG
Berry Bros. & Rudd
3 St James’s Street