One of our values is integrity; taking responsibility and doing the right thing.
We do this by:
- Working with responsible manufacturers only
- Using only sustainable materials for packaging
- Reducing & offsetting carbon emissions & landfill waste where possible.
- 100% recyclable
- 40% recycled content
- Our glassmakers have implemented an ambitious programme to reduce atmospheric emissions, including the installation of low-NOx burners & electrostatic filters
- All mixed waste, segregated plastic waste & foil waste from the process is recycled & reused
Our outer packaging:
- All boxes are sustainable, recyclable corrugated cardboard packaging
- Working towards a zero-waste goal managing waste for transformation into secondary packaging
- 100% sustainable
Our 2022 Commitments
- By the end of 2021, every element of our No.3 bottle will be entirely recyclable - including the heat shrink wrap, which is commonly made with single-use plastic.
40% Recycled Glass
- Our glass bottle will continue to be made from 40% recycled content.
FSC Certified Paper
- The FSC Recycled label assures that all the wood or paper in a product has been verified as genuinely recycled. We will only use wood-based products that are either FSC approved or re-purposed.
0% Landfill Materials
- We are constantly looking at feasible ways that we can reduce our environmental impact, and we are committed to creating no materials that will end up in landfills by the end of 2022.
- A percentage of our Bottled Cocktail sales is donated to Hospitality Action, They offer vital assistance to all who work, or have worked within hospitality in the UK.
- Their range of support services help hospitality people get back on their feet after a setback and each year they assist thousands of people through challenging times.
“We are proud to support our charitable partners and to do what we can for the planet in terms of ethical and responsible production.
By choosing No.3 you’ll be directly contributing to our efforts to make a positive impact, so thank you for joining us on the journey.”
No.3 Gin Brand Ambassador